OPERATIONS CONTROL CENTRE OFFICER (OCC)
During the past 25 years, ACS has built a reputation for delivering seamless charter solutions for a broad range of clients around the world, including multinational businesses, sports teams, entertainment management companies, relief agencies, oil and gas organisations, car manufacturers, governments and military organisations.
The ACS Commercial Jets division handles larger passenger aircraft, including regional jet airliners & turboprops, VIP & executive airliners and narrow- & wide-body airliners. The service offered is completely personalised, with every aspect of the group air charter experience tailored to the precise needs of the client.
LE POSTE INCLUT
- Provide H24 coverage and operational support to all London ACS brokers but growing to support international offices in the future.
- Being the safety net for all London Office divisions (CommJ,Cargo, ExecJ) – should an ACS flight have a Tech Issue ACS OPS is on hand 24/7 to assist in AOG recovery by liaising with Tech Airline and providing recovery solutions using ACMI.
- Provide operational information to all brokers in all global divisions.
- Sell ACMI sub charter services to airlines. (Aircraft,Crew,Maintenance,Insurance)
- Being there every step of the way with live broker flights – providing a full service to our brokers and advising if there is any potential issues
- Flight Watching, Sending Movement messages to brokers (and clients when requested)
- Building relationships with airlines worldwide
- Continuous duty for OCC to update ACS CRM systems – Updating Airline/Airport/Handling information to allow ACS to have the most updated data.
- Becoming the HUB for All operations worldwide within ACS and the HUB for all ACMI.
- Assist the OCC Manager with development of the Operations department’s product offering.
- Assist the OCC Manager with training of the Operations team (as directed).
- Flight repping as directed by Flight Services and agreed by the OCC Manager.
CE QUE L'ON RECHERCHE
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Confidence in developing relationships with clients and suppliers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is essential; a second language is an advantage
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- A high sense of urgency
- Determination to achieve results and exceed goals
- A hard-working team player
- Opportunity for extensive travel
- 22 days’ holiday per year Plus Bank holidays (added into total allowed Annual leave) which increases with length of service
- Additional paid leave options for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, your birthday, moving house, weddings and civil partnerships.
- On site gym, available for use 7 days a week
- Canteen open for breakfast and lunch
- Private healthcare and pension
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events, such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties
Please email your CV with the subject header “LON-OCO” to: firstname.lastname@example.org